Blog Entry the First

Ah, the fabled first post to a blog. I hate trying to come up with something clever, funny and informational enough as an opening to a blog, but I'll give it my best shot.

First, the title of my blog...I'm calling it The Psychologist's Wife because, well, I am the wife of a psychologist, and most of my life revolves around that fact. My husband just started graduate school for his PhD in cognitive psychology and we moved to Ohio from Indiana for him to accomplish this.

This blog is to serve as an outlet for me to vent, share, and have open discussions with friends and family or complete strangers too, I'll take whatever comments I can get!

Ok, now for a little background on myself, I'm an administrative assistant and damn good at my job too. I'm very passionate about my position too...for one thing I am NOT a secretary to me a secretary is a dated term, or someone that works in a school office, I also despise the term receptionist....that is someone who sits in the front of an office building and greets you when you walk in the door and answers phones all day. I am an Administrative Assistant, I have my own cubicle and I ASSIST my business partners with their needs on a daily basis. Admins pretty much run an office, or at the very least keep it running smoothly and we know everything that is going on in the office, despite the fact we say we don't know....we do....we just pick and choose who we share our information with.

Ok, enough of that rant. Enjoy the blog, I'll be sharing my adventures in a new state, working for a new company, and life inside a house; we were fortunate enough to buy our first house here in Toledo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates